Assessment of hydrologic conditions in potential coal-lease tracts in the Warrior coal field, Alabama
Publisher: U.S. Geological Survey in [Reston, Va.?]
Written in English
- Hydrology -- Alabama,
- Coal reserves -- Alabama
|Statement||by Celso Puente, J.G. Newton, and R.H. Bingham ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Bureau of Land Management|
|Series||Water-resources investigations, Open-file report -- 81-540, Open-file report (Geological Survey (U.S.)) -- 81-540|
|Contributions||Newton, John G., 1929-, Bingham, Roy H., 1930-, United States. Bureau of Land Management, Geological Survey (U.S.)|
|The Physical Object|
- Index to titles of English news releases of Hsinhua News Agency, 1967.
- A Modular training programme for development managers
- Almanzor and Almahide, or the Conquest of Granada
- Breaking the poverty barrier
- Times captive
- Renal Imaging
- Literature and the social order in eighteenth-century England
- To-day and yesterday
- Integrating primary and secondary health care
- The three bears holiday rhyme book
- Im Saved Now What?
- The 2007-2012 Outlook for B-Vent Built-In Domestic Heating Stoves in Greater China
- Across Patagonia.
- Learned helplessness and the satisfaction-paradox
- Some cultural and linguistic aspects of the Garos
- Far Below and Other Horrors from the Pulps
- Sugar in NAFTA
- Freedom of assembly.
- genre of communal lament in the Bible and the ancient Near East